Sunday, January 10, 2016

NFL Wild Card Cheerleader Preview: Redskins vs. Packers

Our last NFL Wild Card cheerleader preview of the weekend could be considered a little bit of a letdown if you don't have the right mindset about things. Just like yesterday's preview of the Steelers/Bengals game, only one of the teams in today's late game actually has cheerleaders. And while that would normally chap my hide, I'm OK with it today.

That's because the cheer squad for today's game is the First Ladies of Football. The wonderfully named Washington Redskins cheerleaders are absolutely NFL cheer royalty, and any chance I get to talk about them makes me happy. And when they are paired against a team without cheerleaders at all, then I'm all in on the Redskins bandwagon.


No comments:

Post a Comment