Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Is This Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleader Going for the Hugh Hefner Look?

The Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleaders have long been one of my favorite NFL cheer squads. And not just because they employ our pals Kariana and Caitlin (though that doesn't hurt). No, the Jags cheerleaders are a top notch squad top to bottom that I will put up against any squad in any league.

But I have to admit this new picture I stumbled across yesterday threw me for a loop. I can't decide if this is some kind of early Halloween homage to Hugh Hefner or if this is the hot new look down in Florida. I'm not the sharpest dresser in the world, so it wouldn't be a shock if some new fashion trend slipped by me.

Regardless, she's a gorgeous girl and this look totally work. Even if I don't fully comprehend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment