Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Seattle Seahawks SeaGals Took Some Amazing Glamour Shots Last Year

I'm not going to lie, I didn't think Glamour Shots still existed. I just assumed it was something that the Internet completely destroyed (with lists like this) and ran out of business. But lo and behold, they are still in business and still producing cringe-worthy pictures for the amusement of others.

This post, however, is not going to be a list of terrible glamour shots. Instead, we are going to share with you the pictures the Seattle Seahawks SeaGals took last year. They called them glamour shots, but they look like your typical uniform pics to me. Maybe a little more fancy than usual, but who am I to split hairs?

The important thing to remember is this post shares 32 of the most gorgeous women in the entire Pacific Northwest. If that's not reason enough to scroll through until the end, then I don't know what is!


No comments:

Post a Comment