Friday, July 10, 2015

A Giant Batch of Selfies From the New England Patriots Cheerleaders Bikini Shoot

I know it's not quite Cheer Selfie Saturday yet, but this set of pictures is so fantastic that they just cannot wait another day to be seen. I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but I'm guessing it won't.

Recently the New England Patriots cheerleaders visited Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, to shoot their upcoming bikini calendar. And as cheerleaders (and really any person in their 20s) is apt to do these days, the girls took a crap-ton of selfies.

Fortunately our good friends at My Favorite Cheerleader were able to collect these selfies and share them with the world. I have selected my 21 favorite selfies, but you should definitely do yourself a favor and check out their entire collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment