Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sacramento Kings Dancer Katerina is a Fitness Junkie

We've talked about this before, but I just can't jump on the CrossFit bandwagon. It doesn't look like any fun at all to me. Maybe that's just because I'm out of shape. Maybe CrossFit is exactly what I need to do to get motivated.

Plus, I might run into someone like Sacramento Kings dancer Katerina. In her 5th year with the Kings, Katerina does CrossFit or weight lifting 5-6 times a week on top of all of her dance team practices and games. That makes me tired just thinking about it. And it proves what we say around here all the time, "Strong is Sexy!"

Having just graduated from UC-Davis with a degree in Clinical Nutrition, Katerina is hoping to break into the entertainment industry. She currently has her sights set on something like fitness modelling, dancing or broadcasting. Based on her pictures, I'm thinking being some kind of fitness personality sounds like exactly the right path.

But hopefully that doesn't pull her away from the Kings Dancers, though. Katerina says she loves performing in front of the fans and getting the rush from dancing in front of all of those people. She also loves acting as a role model for younger dancers that are just starting to pursue their dreams in life. Sounds to me like she'll be taking the court for at least a few more years to come!


1 comment:

  1. Katerina is awesome & beautiful in every way. God bless this young lady in all she does in life.
    From a Fan in TX.

    ReplyDelete