Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Return of the New York Lizards Dancers

I know there are a ton of reasons people visit Pro Cheerleader Heaven on any given day. Maybe I posted pictures of a friend of yours and you want to support your pal. Or maybe you are "doing a little research" on your favorite squad's upcoming opponent. Or maybe you just love and respect cheerleaders the way I do. Regardless of the reason, I'm glad you're here.

But I do hope there is another reason you spend your valuable time here: to discover cheer squads that you never even knew existed. Because that is one of my favorite things. Which is exactly why I feature squads like the New York Lizards dancers. I just love bringing exposure to squads that would otherwise fly under the radar, and I hope you love it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment