Thursday, February 26, 2015

Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader Serena is One of My Favorites

Anybody that spends as much time as I do perusing cheerleader pictures is going to eventually find a few favorites. Especially with the pro cheerleaders that stick with their squads for a few years. So I thought I would share one of my favorites today: Baltimore Ravens cheerleader Serena.

We actually did a post about Serena back in 2012, but it's time for an update. Serena is actually a 6-year veteran of the Ravens squad which has to be one of the longer tenures in the NFL I would think. So even though we featured her in the past, I'm sure no one is going to have an issue seeing more of Serena.

And speaking of favorite cheerleaders, you should go check out our friends over at MyFavoriteCheerleader.com to find your own favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment