Sunday, September 7, 2014

NFL Game of the Week Cheerleader Preview: Colts v. Broncos

The NFL is finally back in our lives, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I think I was to go into withdrawal shakes. The length of the off-season is just absurd. Sure they need to time to recover from the savage beatings they take week in and week out during the season, but what about the fans? Why should we have to wait so long to see our favorite pro cheerleaders back on the sidelines? That feels like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

Fortunately the wait is over, and we get a whopper of a game for our first Sunday Night Football match-up. While the QB battle in this game is great, I have a harder time picking my favorite cheerleader between the 2 squads. So what do you think: Denver Broncos or Indianapolis Colts?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
DENVER BRONCOS

No comments:

Post a Comment