Sunday, November 10, 2013

Game of the Week Cheerleader Preview: Carolina Panthers v. San Francisco 49ers

I'll be honest, I didn't expect the Carolina Panthers to be involved in a Game of the Week at ANY point in this NFL season. But that's why I don't get paid to analyze football. The Panthers are a big surprise this year, and they look to continue their winning ways against the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers.

The cheerleader battle is pretty interesting this week too. I think the TopCats are pretty heavily underrated in the professional cheerleader world, and I'm just as guilty of that in my own right. So this is an intriguing battle that could have NFL Cheerleader Power Ranking implications down the road!

Props to SavoryMutt for the 49ers pic!

CAROLINA PANTHERS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment