Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Night Football Preview: Colts v. Buccaneers

It's not often that the Bucs can play the Colts and honestly have the best quarterback on the field. I know a lot of people are really high on Josh Freeman, but I'm just not there yet. I'm probably wrong, but that's fine. I saw him have some the worst games I've ever seen while he was at K-State, and I just can't shake those images.

Not only will the Bucs have the best QB tonight, but they will also, of course, have the best cheerleaders. I know I just posted some of them yesterday, but I don't think anybody is going to complain about having to see more pictures of one of the hottest cheerleading squad in history. Not that the Colts cheerleaders are bad. They're pretty damn hot, but they just can't compare to the Bucs.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS





TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS



No comments:

Post a Comment