Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Night Football Cheerleader Match-Up Week 6

I was actually pretty surprised when I saw that both of these teams are 3-2 on the season. For some reason I thought they both sucked pretty hard. Of course, everyone in the AFC South is 3-2, so I'm not sure this is an achievement for either team. And if you had to handicap it right now I'm pretty sure most folks would take the Colts and Texans over the Titans and Jags.

Regardless, the cheerleaders in tonight's match-up can absolutely stand up to their division foes. There is no lacking for talent in Music City or the northern part of FLA (which I think they can attest to in Gainesville and Tallahassee). So, between watching Chris Johnson rip off highlight reel runs and Marcedes Lewis catch a TD every 3 pass receptions, make sure to check out the sidelines.

TENNESSEE TITANS




JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

No comments:

Post a Comment