Sunday, December 14, 2014

NFL Game of the Week Cheerleader Preview: Dallas Cowboys v. Philadelphia Eagles

I realize this game was our Game of the Week on Thanksgiving, but I don't care. This is still the best match-up of the week with both teams sitting at 9-4 and tied for the top spot in the NFC East. I, for one, am glad to see this rivalry regain some of the steam it had lost over the last few years.

Plus, highlighting this game again gives me another chance to talk about 2 of my favorite NFL cheer squads. We all know the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders are remarkable, but the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders are no slouches themselves. Which is why they checked in at #15 in our 2nd Annual Ranking of the Hottest NFL Cheer Squads!

DALLAS COWBOYS
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES


No comments:

Post a Comment