Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night Football Cheerleader Match-Up Week 1 (Part 2)

Remember when we talked about how good of a game the first Monday Night Football game was going to be? Well, this game shouldn't really compare. Now, I'm a Chiefs fan, so I'm stoked they are on MNF tonight. But I know the only reason is the newly renovated Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs have no business playing a primetime game this year, but I'll take it. On to the preview.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
If the Chargers played in any other division in the league (except the NFC West) I don't think anyone would be talking about them as a surefire playoff squad. Lucky for the Bolts they play in a horrendous division. Remember when the AFC West was good? Man, those were the days.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
God I want the Chiefs to be good again. I grew up in Kansas City, and I fondly remember the days of Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith, et al. The Chiefs were damn good and Arrowhead was probably the most difficult stadium in the league to play in for a visiting team. Today, yeah, we suck something awful. But there is room for optimism. It's slight, but it's there. Hell, we might not even pick in the Top 10 in this year's draft.


Look, I'm obviously biased as hell since the Chiefs are my team. I've even known a few Chiefs cheerleaders over the years. But I'm still not stupid enough to think they are hotter than the Chargers cheerleaders. That would just be insulting to you guys to make that claim. So, I have to go with San Diego tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment