Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night Football Cheerleader Match-Up Week 1 (Part 1)

The NFL is opening the season with another Monday Night Football doubleheader. I guess this is OK, but it does make the late game start awfully late. And, quite honestly, I'm getting old, and staying up for a football game that starts at 9:15 my time is tough.

Game 1 tonight is a great AFC battle between 2 teams that have serious Super Bowl aspirations. Game 2, which we'll get too a little later, not so much.

BALTIMORE RAVENS
The Ravens finally went out and got themselves a big time wide receiver in Anquan Boldin. They also got another damn good WR in T.J. Houshmandzadeh. TJH might actually be the bigger acquisition when things are all said and done. I'm really excited to see what Joe Flacco can do with some bona fide targets to throw to.

NEW YORK JETS
Everyone knows about the Jets this year. They aren't going to surprise anyone, but I'm not sure they have to. The defense is stout, and the offense should be OK. I'm still not sure how you get rid of a 1,400 yard running back, but whatever. The Jets will be good, but I don't think they'll be nearly as good as Rex Ryan thinks.


Based on the cheerleaders alone, I'm going with the Ravens in this game. I'm on record saying how hot the Jets cheerleaders are, and I stand by that statement. But there is just something about the Ravens outfits that work for me. Wonder what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment