Friday, August 28, 2015

The First Six Months of the Miami Dolphins Bikini Calendar Have Been Revealed

Over the last couple of weeks I have been receiving emails from the Miami Dolphins Communications Director unveiling the new Dolphins cheerleaders bikini calendar one month at a time. Each email came with a picture and video of the featured cheerleader along with a quick bio for each girl.

My original plan was to hoard these pictures until they all showed up and then post them in one big post. But I just can't wait any longer. I have the first six months of the year, and I'm just bursting at the seams to share them. So we'll do this six months at a time.

And if I can figure out how, I'll try to share the videos over on Reddit.

MISS JANUARY - ALLISON
MISS FEBRUARY - MONICA

MISS MARCH - MACY

MISS APRIL - ALISON

MISS MAY - JODI

MISS JUNE - JESSICA


No comments:

Post a Comment