Sunday, September 29, 2013

NFL Game of the Week: New York Jets v. Tennessee Titans

There aren't too many barn burner games in the NFL this week, so I think the Game of the Week is a match-up between a couple of teams that I didn't expect to do much at all this season. The New York Jets are 2-1, which is already more wins than I expected them to get all year. The Tennessee Titans are also sitting at 2-1 right now and tied for first in the AFC South.

So while I certainly didn't have this one circled on my calendar at the beginning of the year, this game might actually be important. But let's be honest, there are also two top notch cheer squads involved in this game though the Titans landed just outside of our Top 15 NFL Cheer Squads), and that may or may not be the reason I picked it!

NEW YORK JETS

TENNESSEE TITANS


No comments:

Post a Comment