Thursday, January 7, 2010

NFL Cheerleaders Celebrate New Coaches

There have been a couple of major NFL coaching hires in the last couple of days. First, Mike Shanahan takes over pretty much the entire show in Washington. I knew that guy couldn't stay away too long. He's just too good of a coach, and this is a great hire. Assuming Dan Snyder can stay out of his way, I'd expect the Redskins to be contenders in the NFC East again in just a couple of seasons. As usual, the Redskins cheerleaders completely agree with me.





And while it may not be a head coaching hire, the Chiefs are set to announce Charlie Weis as their new offensive coordinator. As a Chiefs fan, I am terribly excited about this. Say what you will about his tenure at Notre Dame (something like "He ran that program into the ground" would suffice), but I don't think there is any questioning what he did in New England. Some guys just aren't built for the college game, and I think Weis is one of those guys. So I think this is another wonderful hire, assuming Todd "I'm the Smartest Guy in the NFL" Haley lets him do the job. Now, here are some Chiefs cheerleaders to prove my point!





No comments:

Post a Comment