Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Blame The Houston Rockets Power Dancers For Yao Ming's Injury

So Yao Ming is out for the entire season and may be done for his career. I figured this was a simple broken foot issue complicated by the fact that he is a Gigantor. However, I have a new theory. I think the following pictures prove that, somehow, the Houston Rockets Power Dancers are to blame. I mean seriously, how many guys do you think injured themselves the night these hotties rolled in schoolgirl outfits? I'd put the over/under at 16!













1 comment:

  1. Blurble squrgle flubble bubble .... thats the most intelligent thing I can say in my my jaw dropped state of heaven .. fantastic post, you've made a middle aged man very ... quick my heart attack pills ........................[flat line].........................

    ReplyDelete