Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Night Football Cheerleader Match-Up #2

Amazingly, I didn't forget about the Monday Night Football match-up this week. We have what could be a pretty decent offensive game tonight. Tennessee actually started playing football in the last couple of weeks and the Titans are usually good for some offensive fireworks. Let's see how this plays out in the cheerleader battle, though.


Tennessee Titans
The blonde in the 3rd pick is just absolutely smokin' hot. She could win this match-up by herself. The Texans are going to have to bring the thunder to win this. And let's not overlook the rack on our last "Titan." The nickname just gets more appropriate the more I look at them . . . I mean her.


Houston Texans
The Texans get to capitalize on the Latina population of Houston to bring certain flair to their squad. And good for them for supporting equality and phat booties! I'm totally digging the red & blue outfits in the group pic.




This is a pretty close call. I like what the Texans are bringing to the table, but I just can't get past that hot blonde for the Titans. She is Hall of Fame caliber in my book. So I've got to go with the Titans to get the win tonight. Thankfully for my prediction, Chris Johnson is the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment