Monday, February 11, 2013

Former Indiana Pacers Cheerleader Shea Is The One That Got Away

I've had a giant crush on former Indiana Pacers Pacemate cheerleader Shea for over a year now. The girl is flat out gorgeous and very talented to boot. Unfortunately I never got around to contacting her about a feature here on Pro Cheerleader Heaven (though she did make an appearance over at College Cheerleader Heaven during her days at Bowling Green).

And now she's gone. Vanished like Keyser Soze. I'm heartbroken, to say the least. But maybe this post will flush her out of the NBA Cheerleader Alumni Association (which I'm pretty sure is NOT a real thing) so she can let us know what she's up to these days. Fingers crossed.





















4 comments:

  1. Yes yes she I must agree what is she up these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea is now the cheer and dance coach at Trine University in northwest Indiana. And I can say she's just as kind of a person as she is beautiful and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is living another dream, coaching. She has many talents, goals and dreams. I believe she will achieve all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update Larra! I'm sure you're right Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete